Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Cloudy Morning in Zion

A couple of Friday's pictures from Zion. It was super cloudy and sadly, jammed packed with tourists, so I didn't do too much picture taking. I think my days of hiking the main trails in the park are over for the year. Time to hit the backcountry trails, away from the crowds!
 West Temple and the Alter of Sacrifice receiving a small dose of sunshine.
 A little closer of the Alter of Sacrifice. This mountain is one of my favorites in the Park. I love the streaks of "blood" red.
 An Indian Paintbrush. This flower becomes very common this time of year, and if you know where to go, you can sometimes find fields of this flower mixed with the wild grass. 
Another shot, from another angle, of the Temple of Sinawava. 

No comments:

Post a Comment