Friday, April 13, 2012

Toquerville Arches' Springtime Flowers

Scarlet and I went Jeeping and hiking out at the Toquerville Arches today and though it was overcast about the whole time, the springtime flowers were in bloom and I made it a point to photograph every different kind that I found. I don't know the names of all of them and do not in any way claim to be great at photographing flowers, but they were so beautiful, I could not pass up the opportunity! 
(WARNING! Seven (7) pictures long!)
 Claretcup Cactus in Bloom with the beautiful landscape behind
 Pale Evening Primrose
 Cliffrose
 Utah Serviceberry (Maybe?)
 Desert Sage
 Wild Rhubarb
Don't know what this one is called, but its one of my favorites!

I am sure there will be lots more in bloom the next few weeks, so I may do another post of just flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment