Saturday, March 24, 2012

New Grad ND Filters

Though I have always been interested with photography, I have never played with Graduated Neutral Density filters. I decided to order a set last week (ND2, ND4, and ND8). I went out this morning with them for the first time, and experimented with the beautiful sunrise out at Quail Lake. Warning, they are not great, but I did learn a little of what I can do with them. Also, didnt get out early enough to set up my picture, so they are kinda rushed :) Enjoy!
 ND8, f22, 10 Sec. Exposure, 100 ISO
 ND10, f22, 8 Sec. Exposure, 100 ISO
ND10, f22, 4 Sec. Exposure, 100 ISO 

None of these pictures were changed in Photoshop or any other program, they are exactly the same way my camera took them. Guess I will have to go back out tomorrow morning (earlier) and experiment a little more.

No comments:

Post a Comment